Endura MT500 Waterproof jacket 2, an award-winning product, the men's MT500 cycling jacket was the undisputed garment to wear for professional riders like Danny MacAskill and the weekend trail warrior. It has gained a legendary status in the mountain bike scene due to its strength and impermeability.
- Exceptional breathable ExoShell60 ™ 3-Layer fabric, waterproof, fully welded.
- Reinforced shoulders with silicone insert and ergonomically positioned stretch panels.
- Hood with foldable 3D adjustments.
- Large under-arm opening for ventilation with a two-way zip that extends to the back, compatible with backpacks.
- Double front pockets, kangaroo pocket on the front with a cloth wipe.
- Water-repellent VISLON® zip with wind flap.
- Reflective inserts on hood, arms and back.
- Color: Nutmeg.
Endura MT500 Waterproof 2 jacket - Brown
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. * - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)