Helmet Rh + ZY, the top helmet of the rh + collection, in ZY we find a condensation of the cutting-edge technologies of modern high-end helmets. Developed according to the rigorous rh + standards and brought into the competition by the boys of the Fundaciòn Alberto Contador the ZY has now ground successes on all competition fields and tried on the field the great work done by the rh + designers for its creation: the internal frame that increases it the structural solidity and thus allows to greatly reduce its weight, as well as the thorough study of the air flows inside its aeration channels make it the perfect helmet for the hottest days, whether they are spent in the fight against opponents or just enjoying a healthy outdoor workout. The PowerFit System locking system closes the helmet perfectly around the nape of the neck, making it stable and secure like never before and leaving the rider focused only on pedaling, free from any discomfort and secure first-level protection and safety. Available in various colors including fluorescent and in Carbon Fiber version for even greater impact resistance, all ZY have reflective inserts for maximum visibility even in poor light conditions.
- Adjustment system that integrates the Power FIT 1 with the possibility of selecting three different support points for the neck. Fitting, lightness and breathability are guaranteed by the super light co-injected frame
- The lateral divider ensures a quick adjustment of the helmet fixing system by simply moving it up or down and closing the buckle.
- Reflective stickers applied to the most visible parts of the helmet for maximum visibility and safety even in low light conditions.
- Advanced co-molding technique that allows to give the helmet superior lightness and resistance. The exclusive process allows to print together the outer shell in thermoformed polycarbonate and the inner shell in EPS.
- Co-molded polycarbonate ring that guarantees better mechanical resistance in case of impact. Makes the helmet less prone to abrasion from use.
- Internal reinforcement frame co-molded with polystyrene which ensures greater mechanical resistance, preventing the helmet from breaking up into several parts in the event of violent impacts.
- Hypoallergenic padding in rh + Fire Dry fabric, removable and washable, made in a single piece with open 3D cells that ensures maximum comfort and rapid dispersion of sweat.
- Color: Matte bordeaux.
Rh+ ZY helmet - Matte bordeaux
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. * - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)