Targa is a helmet with a compact and aerodynamic design, extremely high performance. It stands out for its lightness and adaptability to the various morphologies, which make it ideal also for a female audience. The openings and the internal channeling favor an optimal ventilation.
- The lateral divider ensures a quick adjustment of the helmet fixing system. Wearing the helmet and closing the buckle, the ideal adjustment is obtained simply by moving the side divider upwards or downwards.
- The "In-Mold & Injected Technology" allows the helmet to be given more lightness and resistance, which are difficult to obtain.
- The exclusive construction process allows the outer shell in thermoformed polycarbonate to be coupled to the inner shell in EPS by co-molding.
- Color: Bright white/Bright red.
Dotout Targa helmet - White red
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. * - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)