The all-new SystemSix was created with one simple goal in mind: to be the fastest and most efficient legal UCI road bike in the world. Its exclusive fully integrated design offers more speed in more situations than any other bike on the market today. It is the fastest bike in the world. The specific design of the disc allowed the aerodynamic optimization of the frame and fork and a wheel / tire choice that would not have been possible with the disc brakes. Combining optimal aerodynamics with all the advantages of large tires, KNØT 64 is one of the fastest wheel sets in the world. The unique design directs the brake lines and Di2 cables through an opening in the front of the steering tube, bypassing the headphone bearings. An integrated steering stop prevents damage to the cables and allows a complete rotation of +/- 50 degrees of the steering (regular driving rarely sees more than 35 degrees of movement) .The stem spacers open so you can adjust the height of the stem without having to pull the cables.
- Frame: ALL-NEW SystemSix, BallisTec Carbon, Di2 ready, SAVE, BB30a, flat mount, Speed Release thru-axle.
- Fork: ALL-NEW SystemSix, Ballistec Carbon, SAVE, Speed Release thru-axle.
- Wheels: HollowGram KN0T64 Rim, Carbon, 20h front, 24h rear, 64mm deep, 21mm ID, tubeless ready.
- Hubs: HollowGram KN0T, sealed bearing 12x100 front, 12x142 rear centerlock w / DT Swiss internals.
- Spokes: DT Swiss Aerolite, straight pull.
- Tires: Vittoria Ruby Pro Speed, 700 x 26mm (23c).
- Crankset: Cannondale HollowGram Si, BB30a w / OPI SpideRing, 52/36.
- Central movement: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30.
- Chain: Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed.
- Pinions: Shimano Ultegra, 11-30, 11-speed.
- Front derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace, braze-on.
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace.
- Gear shift levers: Shimano Dura-Ace hydro disc, 2x11.
- Handlebar: Vision Metron 4D Flat, UD Carbon.
- Knobs: Prologue One Touch.
- Stem: Vision Trimax OS, 2014 Alloy, 3D Forged.
- Headset: Tapered, 1-1 / 8 "upper, 1-1 / 4" lower bearing.
- Brakes: Shimano Dura-Ace hydro disc, 160 / 140mm RT800 rotors.
- Brake levers: Shimano Dura-Ace hydro disc.
- Sella: Prologo Dimension, Tirox rails.
- Seatpost: Cannondale KNØT Carbon, 330mm.
- Colore: Stealth Gray.
Cannondale SystemSix Carbon Dura-Ace - Grey
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)