Whether you're new to the world of road riding, or a seasoned vet, the Synapse NEO has you covered. Brilliant endurance, power that's ready to take you beyond the horizon and an out-of-this-world ride feel come together in a package that's universally beloved.
No other Bosch-equipped road bike is compatible with double chainring cranks, making the Synapse NEO a particularly tempting choice. No matter what the situation calls for, you'll be able to find the right gear and make the most of your energy.
The Synapse NEO e-bike features an innovative Cannondale Ai (Asymmetric Integration) offset drivetrain, which allows for the installation of a 2x crankset and shorter chainstays. It also promotes a more even spoke angle and tension, which makes the rear wheel stronger and stiffer, for better manoeuvrability when you need it most.
The cutting edge OutFront Geometry used in the Synapse NEO EQ's frame pairs a relatively slack head angle with a 55 mm fork offset. This makes the bike more stable when riding at speed, without sacrificing the quick, agile control that cyclists know and love. This is particularly effective when dealing with the increased weight and higher speeds of e-road bikes.
A sleek ride needs a sleek look, and the Cannondale Synapse NEO e-bike's got that covered. A neatly integrated PowerTube battery, customized motor-mounting node, and color-matched motor give it a beautifully holistic appearance for taking on the road in style.
Take advantage of the fender bridge when you want it, then take it off when you don't.
The Synapse NEO e-bike is ready for the installation of front and rear lights, adding a helpful layer of visibility, for you and for others around you.
Breezy comfort and effortless control makes light work of long days and rough trails, making the SAVE micro-suspension feature a must for all-day adventurers.
Power in its purest form
If you're after the best in e-bike performance, then the Bosch Generation 3 Active Line Plus is just the ticket. This forward-thinking drive unit is lightweight, silent, and powerful, and has virtually no drag when the motor is off, guaranteeing a ride quality that's second to none. And now it's better than ever before; that's because we've added Cannondale Custom Road Tune, which gives riders the perfect assist for road use.
Neatly integrated into the downtube, the 500Wh PowerTube battery packs a powerful punch of energy, enough to sustain even the longest day on the road (or off it!). Rest assured: no matter how far you travel, the Synapse NEO e-bike will always get you home safely.
- Frame: ALL-NEW Synapse NEO, SmartForm C1 Alloy, SAVE, Ai, flat mount brake, 142x12 thru-axle.
- Fork: ALL-NEW Synapse NEO Disc, BallisTec Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1.5" tapered steerer, 55mm offset, flat mount, 12x100 thru axle.
- Wheels: Vision TriMax Carbon CSI.
- Tires: WTB Exposure TCS, 700 x 32c, Distance + compound, tubeless ready.
- Pedals: Not Included.
- Crank: Bosch Gen3 Carbon w/ custom Ai offset spider & FSA rings, 50/34.
- Chain: Shimano E8000 11-speed.
- Rear Cogs: Shimano Ulterga, 11speed, 11-30.
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace, braze-on.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace.
- Shifters: Shimano Dura-Ace hydro disc, 2x11.
- Handlebar: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, Compact.
- Grips: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm.
- Stem: Cannondale C3, 3D Forged 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 7°.
- Headset: Integrated, 1-1/8 to 1.5", sealed angular contact bearings.
- Brakes: Shimano Dura-Ace hydro disc, 160/160mm RT800 rotors.
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Shallow Pro, carbon rails.
- Seatpost: Cannondale SAVE Carbon, 25.4 x 350mm.
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL.
- Display: Bosch Purion.
- E-Bike Drive Unit: Bosch Active Line Plus 250W
- Battery: Bosch PowerTube 500Wh.
- Charger: Bosch 4A.
- Color: Black.
Cannondale Synapse Neo 1 - Black
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)