Cannondale SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Disc Ultegra 2020, a road bike that represents the best possible mix of aerodynamics and low weight.
Light as a feather and as fast as a bullet.
- Frame: All-New, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, integrated cable routing w / Switchplate, 142x12 Speed Release thru-axle, SAVE, PF30a, flat mount disc, integrated seat binder
- Fork: All-New, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, SAVE, 1-1 / 8 "to 1-1 / 4" steerer, integrated crown race, 12x100mm Speed Release thru-axle, flat mount disc, internal routing, 55mm offset ( 47-54cm) 45mm offset (56-62cm).
- Rims: Cannondale HollowGram 35, Carbon Clincher Disc, 19mm inner, 35mm deep, tubeless ready.
- Hubs: (F) Cannondale HollowGram Sealed Bearing, straight pull, 12x100 (R) Cannondale HollowGram Sealed Bearing, straight pull 12x142.
- Spokes: DT Swiss Aerolite.
- Tires: Vittoria Rubino Pro Bright Black, 700 x 25c.
- Pedals: Not Included.
- Crankset: HollowGram Si, BB30a, OPI SpideRing, 52/36.
- Bottom bracket: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30.
- Chain: Shimano HG601, 11-speed ..
- Sprockets: Shimano Ultegra, 11-32, 11-speed.
- Front derailleur: Shimano Ultegra, braze-on.
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Ultegra.
- Brake levers: Shimano Ultegra hydro disc, 2x11.
- Handlebar: Cannondale C2, 7050 Alloy, Compact.
- Knobs: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w / Gel, 3.5mm.
- Handlebar stem: Cannondale C2, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7-degree.
- Headset: SuperSix, 1-1 / 4 "lower bearing, 25mm top cap.
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra hydro disc, 160mm RT54 rotors.
- Sella: Prologo Nago RS STN.
- Seatpost: All-New HollowGram 27 SL KNØT, carbon, 2 bolt clamp, 330mm.
- Extra (s): Cannondale Wheel Sensor.
- Color: Team Rapha.
Cannondale SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Disc Ultegra - Team
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)