Cannondale SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Disc Ultegra, a pure road bike. Light, smooth and ultra fast. The evolution of the classic racing car.
- Frame: BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, integrated cable routing w / Switchplate, 12x142 Speed Release thru-axle, SAVE, PF30a, flat mount disc, integrated seat binder.
- Fork: BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, SAVE, integrated crown race, 12x100mm Speed Release thru-axle, flat mount disc, internal routing, 1-1 / 8 "to 1-1 / 4" steerer and 55mm offset (44-54cm) , 1-1 / 8 "to 1-3 / 8" steerer and 45mm offset (56-62cm).
- Rims: HollowGram 35, Carbon, 24h front, 28h rear, 35mm deep, 19mm IW, tubeless ready.
- Hubs: (F) HollowGram, sealed bearing 12x100mm centerlock / (R) HollowGram 3-pawl, sealed bearing, 12x142mm centerlock.
- Spokes: HollowGram 2.0 / 1.8 / 2.0.
- Tires: Vittoria Rubino Pro Bright Black, 700 x 25c, reflective strip.
- Pedals: Not included.
- Crankset: HollowGram, BB30a, OPI SpideRing, 52/36.
- Bottom bracket: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30.
- Chain: Shimano HG601, 11-speed.
- Sprockets: Shimano 105, 11-30, 11-speed.
- Front derailleur: Shimano Ultegra, braze-on.
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Ultegra.
- Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed.
- Handlebar: HollowGram SAVE SystemBar, Carbon, 8 deg. pitch adjust.
- Grips: Cannondale Bar Tape, 3.5mm.
- Stem: HollowGram KNØT, Alloy w / cable cover, -6 °.
- Headset: Integrated, 1-1 / 8 "- 1-1 / 4" (44-54cm), 1-1 / 8 "- 1-3 / 8" (56-62cm).
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc, 160 / 160mm RT800 rotors.
- Saddle: Prologo Nago RS STN, steel rails.
- Seatpost: HollowGram 27 SL KNØT, Carbon, 2 bolt clamp, 330mm, 0mm offset (44-48cm), 15mm offset (51-62cm).
- Color: Team Replica.
Cannondale SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Disc Ultegra 2021 - Team
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)