Designed for modern and adrenaline cross country, this XC MTB with double suspension combines lightness and rigidity. The climbs will never have seemed so simple, the slopes so controlled. Simpler climbs and a more harmonious ride thanks to the Cannondale patented offset transmission, without sacrificing wheel space that avoids mud splashes, leaving you complete freedom in choosing configuration options. Designed for the XXC, its OutFront Steering Geometry ensures stability on steep descents and promises a fast and agile ride in all other situations. Try a new mountain biking experience. Fluid and precise thanks to the incomparable functionality of the Lefty Ocho fork, the Scalpel-Si makes use of the OutrontSteering Geometry which further improves its performance.
- Wheels: HollowGram 23, Hi-Impact Carbon Superlight, tubeless ready, 28h, 23mm inner width.
- Frame: Scalpel-Si, 100mm, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, Zero Pivot seatstay, Carbon Link, PF30, 1.5 Si head tube, Ai Offset.
- Fork: ALL-NEW Lefty Ocho Carbon, 27.5 / 29 ", 100mm, Chamber Damper with cable lockout, OppO Spring System, tapered steerer, 50 / 55mm offset.
- Rear shock absorber: Fox Float Factory DPS EVOL, 100mm, remote-actuated, Kashima coating.
- Wheels: HollowGram 23, Hi-Impact Carbon Superlight, tubeless ready, 28h, 23mm inner width
- Hubs: Lefty 60 front, HollowGram 12x142 rear w / DT Swiss internals.
- Spokes: HollowGram, double-butted straight pull (Ai Offset dish - rear).
- Tires: Schwalbe Racing Ray 27.5 / 29 x 2.25 "front, Racing Ralph 2.25" rear, Snake Skin, Addix Speedgrip compound, tubeless ready.
- Pedals: Not Included.
- Crankset: Truvativ Stylo Carbon, 34T, Ai Custom.
- Central movement: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30.
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed.
- Sprockets: SRAM XG-1295, X01 Eagle, 10-50, 12-speed.
- Rear derailleur: SRAM XX1 Eagle.
- Brake levers: SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-speed.
- Handlebar: Cannondale C1 Flat, Carbon, 8 sweep, 760mm.
- Knobs: Cannondale Locking Grips.
- Stem: Cannondale C1, 7075 Alloy, 1-1 / 8 ", 31.8, 7 .
- Headset: Cannondale HeadShok Si.
- Brakes: SRAM Level TLM hydro disc, 180 / 160mm Centerline rotors.
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Flat Elite, cro-rails.
- Seatpost: Cannondale C1 Full Carbon, 31.6 x 350mm.
- Color: black.
Cannondale Scalpel-Si Hi-Mod 1 2019 - Black
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)