Cannondale Habit Neo 4, fun and fabulous. Safe and precise. Perfect geometry and double suspension 130mm rear and 140mm front; the Habit NEO is ready to tackle any trail. The steering angle is open, the seat angle is more vertical and the chainstays are short. The transmission unit and the battery are in a low and central position on the frame. All this helps you to fully experience every millimeter of the trail.
- Frame: 130mm travel, BallisTec Carbon Front Triangle, SmartForm C1 Alloy Swingarm, alloy skid plate, Ai offset drivetrain.
- Fork: RockShox Recon SIlver RL, 140mm, DebonAir, 15x110, tapered steerer, 51mm offset.
- Rear shock: RockShox Deluxe Select R, DebonAir.
- Rims: WTB STX i30 TCS, 32h, tubeless ready.
- Hubs: Shimano HB-MT410-B, 15x110mm thru-axle / (R) Shimano FH-MT410-B, 12x148mm thru-axle.
- Spokes: DT Swiss Champion.
- Tires: Maxxis Dissector, 29 x 2.6 ", EXO casing, tubeless ready / (R) Maxxis Rekon, 29 x 2.6", EXO casing tubeless ready.
- Pedals: Not included.
- Crankset: FSA Bosch E-Bike w / custom Ai offset, 34T.
- Chain: Shimano Deore 12-speed.
- Sprockets: Shimano Deore M6100, 10-51, 12-speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Deore M6100.
- Brake Levers: Shimano Deore M6100, 12-speed.
- Handlebar: Cannondale 3 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 15mm rise, 8 ° sweep, 4th rise, 780mm.
- E-Bike Drive Unit: Bosch Performance Line CX 250W.
- Grips: Fabric FunGuy.
- E-Bike Battery: Bosch PowerTube 500Wh.
- Stem: Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 0 °.
- E-Bike Display: Bosch Purion.
- Headset: Integrated Sealed Bearing, Tapered.
- E-Bike Charger: Bosch 4A.
- Brakes: SRAM Level hydraulic disc, CenterLine 200 / 200mm rotors.
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Shallow Sport, steel rails.
- Seatpost: TranzX dropper, internal routing, 31.6, Drop: 125mm (SM), 130mm (MD, LG, XL).
- Pre-installed light cables.
- Color: Grey.
Cannondale Habit Neo 4 - Grey
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)