F-Si has always been about pushing the limits of what an XC hardtail is capable of, and the new version pushes it harder and further than ever. No other hardtail descends as fast, climbs as nimbly, or kicks harder, smoother. With the otherworldly performance of the new Lefty Ocho, you’ve got a whole-new level of XC capability, tailor-made to feed the needs of the XC obsessed.At just 900 grams (size Med, with all paint and hardware), the all-new F-Si is the lightest mountain bike frame Cannondale has ever made. It shaves 80 grams off the previous F-Si, and when you factor in the svelte new Lefty Ocho, you save a whopping 330 grams on the frame and fork (that's around 3/4 of a pound for you imperial folks). Pretty impressive.
What’s even more impressive is that, rather than chasing marketing grams, our engineers focused on features that deliver real performance benefits out on the course. Features like Ai and OutFront, or improved compliance, or improved durability. That’s what wins races, not saving the weight of a few sips of water. Lighten up right, with the all-new F-Si.
The all-new Lefty Ocho is the smoothest, stiffest ultra-light XC fork ever made. It floats through chop and steers through the choss like nothing else.
Silky smooth and unfazed no matter how hard you push it. Happy to get in as deep as you dare. Its extra-long fork offset pairs up with the F-Si’s new, slacker 69° head angle to create OutFront geometry, giving you extra stability to charge the downs, with full XC agility on the ups. Helping the F-Si track perfectly through whatever you throw it into.
- Frame: ALL-NEW F-Si, BallisTec Carbon, SAVE, PF30A, tapered head tube, Speed Release 12mm thru axle, Ai Offset.
- Fork: RockShox Reba RL, 100mm, Solo Air, 15x110, tapered steerer, 51mm offset .
- Wheels: WTB STX i23 TCS, 28h, tubeless ready.
- Hubs: Formula 15x110 front, 12x148 rear w/ HG driver.
- Spokes: DT Swiss Champion (Ai Offset dish - rear).
- Tires: Schwalbe Racing Ray Performance 29 x 2.25 "front, Racing Ralph Performance 2.25" rear, Addix Compound, tubeless ready.
- Pedals: Not Included.
- Crankset: Truvativ Stylo 6K, 34T, Ai Custom.
- Central movement: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30.
- Chain: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed.
- Sprockets: SRAM PG-1230, NX Eagle, 11-50, 12-speed.
- Rear derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle.
- Gear shift levers: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed.
- Handlebar: Cannondale C3 Flat, 6061 double-butted Alloy, 8-degree sweep, 760mm.
- Knobs: Cannondale Locking Grips.
- Stem: Cannondale C3, 3D Forged 6061 Alloy, 1-1 / 8 ", 31.8, 7-degree.
- Headset: Integrated, 1-1 / 8 to 1.5 ", sealed angular contact bearings (Integrated steer stop size small only).
- Brakes: Shimano MT500 hydro disc, 160 / 160mm RT66 rotors.
- Brake levers: Shimano MT500 hydro disc.
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop shallow sport, steel rails.
- Seatpost: Cannondale C3, 7075 Alloy, 27.2 x 400mm.
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL.
- Extras: Speed Release rear axle.
- Color: Green.
Cannondale F-Si 2019 Carbon 5 - Green
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)