F-Si has always been about pushing the limits of what an XC hardtail is capable of, and the new version pushes it harder and further than ever. No other hardtail descends as fast, climbs as nimbly, or kicks harder, smoother. With the otherworldly performance of the new Lefty Ocho, you’ve got a whole-new level of XC capability, tailor-made to feed the needs of the XC obsessed.At just 900 grams (size Med, with all paint and hardware), the all-new F-Si is the lightest mountain bike frame Cannondale has ever made. It shaves 80 grams off the previous F-Si, and when you factor in the svelte new Lefty Ocho, you save a whopping 330 grams on the frame and fork (that's around 3/4 of a pound for you imperial folks). Pretty impressive.
What’s even more impressive is that, rather than chasing marketing grams, our engineers focused on features that deliver real performance benefits out on the course. Features like Ai and OutFront, or improved compliance, or improved durability. That’s what wins races, not saving the weight of a few sips of water. Lighten up right, with the all-new F-Si.
The all-new Lefty Ocho is the smoothest, stiffest ultra-light XC fork ever made. It floats through chop and steers through the choss like nothing else.
Silky smooth and unfazed no matter how hard you push it. Happy to get in as deep as you dare. Its extra-long fork offset pairs up with the F-Si’s new, slacker 69° head angle to create OutFront geometry, giving you extra stability to charge the downs, with full XC agility on the ups. Helping the F-Si track perfectly through whatever you throw it into.
- Frame: ALL-NEW F-Si, BallisTec Carbon, SAVE, PF30A, tapered head tube, Speed Release 12mm thru axle, Ai Offset.
- Fork: ALL-NEW Lefty Ocho, 27.5 / 29 ", 100mm, Chamber Damper with cable lockout, OppO Spring System, tapered steerer, 50 / 55mm offset.
- Wheels: HollowGram 23, Hi-Impact Carbon Superlight, tubeless ready, 28h, 23mm inner width.
- Hubs: Lefty 60 front, HollowGram 12x148 rear w / DT Swiss internals.
- Spokes: HollowGram, double-butted straight pull (Ai Offset dish - rear).
- Tires: Schwalbe Racing Ray 27.5 / 29 x 2.25 "front, Racing Ralph 2.25" rear, Snake Skin, Addix Speedgrip Compound, tubeless ready.
- Pedals: Not Included.
- Crankset: Truvativ Stylo Carbon, 34T, Ai Custom.
- Central movement: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30.
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed.
- Sprockets: SRAM XG-1275, GX Eagle, 10-50, 12-speed.
- Rear derailleur: SRAM X01 Eagle.
- Gear shift levers: SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-speed.
- Handlebar: Cannondale C1 Flat, Carbon, 8-degree sweep, 760mm.
- Knobs: Cannondale Locking Grips.
- Stem: Cannondale C1, 7075 Alloy, 1-1 / 8 ", 31.8, 7-degree.
- Headset: Integrated, 1-1 / 8 to 1.5 ", sealed angular contact bearings (Integrated steer stop size small and extra small only).
- Brakes: Shimano Deore XT hydro disc, 160 / 160mm XT rotors.
- Brake levers: Shimano Deore XT hydro disc.
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Flat Race, ti rails.
- Seatpost: Cannondale C1 Full Carbon, 27.2 x 350 / 400mm.
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL.
- Extras: Speed Release rear axle.
- Color: Black pearl.
Cannondale F-Si 2019 Carbon 2 - Black orange
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)