The lightest, stiffest, best climbing, best descending, all-around fastest XC race bike ever made. Kill on the ups and thrill on the downs with the world's best XC race machine. Welcome to XXC.
- Frame: Scalpel-Si, 100mm, BallisTec Carbon, Zero Pivot seatstay, Carbon Link, PF30, 1.5 Si head tube, Ai Offset.
- Fork: Lefty 2.0 Carbon, 2Spring, 100mm, XLR Isolated Damper Technology with XC+ tune and XLoc Full Sprint remote, 55mm offset (29), 50mm offset (27.5).
- Rear Shock: RockShox Monarch XX, 100mm, Full Sprint remote.
- Rims: Cannondale C-Zero, Superlight Hi-Impact Carbon, Tubeless Ready, 28hole, 23mm ID.
- Hubs: C-Zero Straight Pull, Lefty 60 front, 39-point engagement rear, 142x12, 28h (Ai Offset dish - Rear).
- Spokes: Grand Forza Double Butted (Ai Offset dish - Rear).
- Tires: Schwalbe Racing Ralph EVO Snakeskin, 29x2.2.5", folding, Tubeless Ready.
- Crank: SRAM X1 Carbon Eagle, BB30 w/ custom Ai offset, 34t.
- Bottom Bracket: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30.
- Chain: SRAM X01 Eagle 12speec w/ PowerLink.
- Rear Cogs: SRAM XG1295 Eagle 10-50t, 12-speed.
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X01 Eagle 12-speed.
- Shifters: SRAM X01 Eagle 12-speed.
- Handlebar: Cannondale C1 flat, Carbon, 760mm.
- Grips: Cannondale Locking Grips.
- Stem: Cannondale C1, 6061 Alloy, 1.5", 31.8, -5 deg.
- Headset: Cannondale HeadShok Si.
- Brakes: Shimano XT hydro disc, 160/160mm.
- Brake Levers: Shimano XT hydro disc.
- Saddle: Prologo Zero II STN.
- Seatpost: Cannondale C2 Carbon, Micro Adjust, 31.6x350mm (S,M) 400mm (L,X).
- Extras: Tubeless Kit.
Cannondale 2018 Scalpel-Si Carbon 2 - Black Orange
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)