These new versions are made in 2 technical fabrics: the main one, from an Italian supplier that offers a high quality, is a four-way stretch fabric, with a brushed and moisturizing interior to guarantee protection from the elements. These fabrics are also long-lived, with a high level of abrasion resistance, and have a long-lasting water repellent treatment. The second fabric on the bottom of the leg, very exposed to splashes, is a stretch membrane fabric to ensure the necessary impermeability from water and earth.
The Ergo Cushion is made with multiple layers and four different densities of OrthoLite® shape memory foam. This pad is thicker to protect the ischium area with progressive padding and excellent vibration absorption, for lasting comfort and support. The overall line is characterized by a cut with a high profile above the navel and on the back to ensure maximum warmth and comfort. Reflective elements improve visibility in poor lighting conditions. Finally, but still important: the hinges on the bottom of the leg allow a great ease of use.
- Total protection in the toughest conditions.
- Stretch fabric in four directions and brushed with long-lasting water repellent. Three-layer brushed fabric on the bottom of the leg impermeable to water and earth.
- An ergonomic saddle for superior comfort.
- OrthoLite® shape memory foam multilayer chamois with 4 different densities for unmatched comfort and support in the saddle. The OrthoLite® shape memory foam in the ischium area improves shock absorption by 20% and attenuation of vibrations compared to standard pads.
- The high-performance fabric fits like a second skin and offers better moisture control.
- Technical details to ensure style and maximum comfort.
- Zippers on the ankles for easy putting on and taking off the garment 360 ° refractive elements strategically placed where the legs carry out most of the movements The wide bands of this dungaree are made of perforated elastic material, to prevent wrinkling and remain close to the body .
- Colour: black.
Mavic Ksyrium Thermo bib tight - Black
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment.
Shipping costs start from
|€ 5,90||STANDARD SHIPPING in Italy with express courier|
The shipping and delivery times and costs may vary according on the country of delivery, the shipping method chosen and depending on the parcel weight.
|Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown|
|€ 129,00||Europe, Principality of Monaco and San Marino|
|€ 249,00||Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, U.S.A. (excluding Puerto Rico and the Mariana Islands)|
Shipments for all bicycles have the following fixed costs.
|€ 59.00||Rest of the World|
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the online store can be picked up at the All4cycling store near Varese (Italy) placed in Via Gianfranco Miglio 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA.