The Sanremo Speed Suit revolutionized the way pro riders dress when we invented it back in 2011 and we're still surprised that every other manufacturer has simply copied the Sanremo front opening rather than trying to come up with something original.
While the front opening is the most visible part, we've worked on every other detail to make this the perfect race suit. It's aero thanks to our CFD based seaming and wind-tunnel selected fabrics. It's comfortable thanks to the body fabrics that will keep you dryer and cooler than some of the simple Lycra fabrics used by some other companies. The lower portion of the suit is our Free Aero Race 4 bibshort, our most comfortable suit for your longest, toughest race days.
Besides the new fabrics and seam placement we've also worked on the pockets to make them better for racing. They're somewhat narrower for better aerodynamics but there are now 2 big pockets instead of 3 small ones, so they're easier to access in racing.
- CFD-based fabric placement and seam construction.
- Engineered for aero efficiency at 30 to 55 km/h.
- Airflow shoulder construction.
- Velocity Rev2 fabric on front and sleeve.
- 3D mesh back for breathability.
- Elbow-length stretch sleeves with raw-cut edge.
- YKK® Vislon® zipper.
- 3 rear pockets with integrated transparent number pocket on the back, it removes the need to pin on race numbers and improves the aerodynamics around the lower back
- Vortex fabric on legs for aero performanceForza fabric on inner legs with 38% Lycra® content for perfect fit.
- GIRO4 leg gripper elastic for better grip distributed over larger area.
- Doppio V construction in front for increased support and comfort.
- Progetto X2 Air Seamless seat pad.
- Peso: 285 gr.
Ineos Grenadier 2021 Sanremo 4.1 Speed Suit skinsuit
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. * - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)