Body woman Castelli Free Sanremo 2 Suit, the body for everything. Run: at this point in the race, tiredness begins. You will love the comfort of this leotard. The openable Sanremo front construction does not push you forward and you can open it when you feel too hot. The fabrics are quick-drying, light and fresh. The pad is so nice on the bike it's small enough that you hardly feel it. The two back pockets compress the gels so they don't bounce. The long legs with Giro4 non-slip elastic do not rise or untie. Bike: You like these two hours to distance yourself from other women. This body benefits from the aerodynamic research of the Castelli Pro PR suit but is tuned for speeds ranging from medium to high. The legs and sleeves offer excellent coverage while the back offers discreet sun protection and the two pockets are large enough for gels and bars. Swimming: the reduced seam and long arms and legs help you cut the water while the pockets are flat and do not catch the water. Tight fit and light fabrics do not hold a lot of water. The shoulder area is extra elastic for freedom of movement even under a wetsuit or swimsuit.
- The second generation Sanremo short sleeve body is faster than ever.
- The fabric of the main body of Velocity Rev2 offers aerodynamics with excellent fit and moisture management.
- The back fabric is our Velocity jersey for breathability, but blocks 94% of UV rays for significant sun protection (UPF 16).
- Elbow sleeves with raw cut edges for maximum comfort and aerodynamics.
- The front opening of Castelli Sanremo makes it easier to bend over for cycling and straighten up for running and swimming.
- 2 rear pockets are flat in the swim but leave plenty of room for nutrition.
- The new short construction fits more securely with greater muscle support.
- Giro4 flat-leg calipers on longer legs for maximum aerodynamics.
- Tri KISS pad that offers comfort on the bike and that you almost do not feel during the race.
- Weight: 174g.
- Color: Green/Black.
Castelli Free Sanremo 2 Suit Body Woman- Green
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. * - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)