We use proprietary and third-party cookies in order to improve our services. Click here for more detailed information.
Poc Tectal Race Spin helmet - Blue white
Usually shipped within 1-2 working days
Poc Tectal Race Spin helmet, with the characteristics of many of the award-winning POC helmets and a unibody shell structure introduced for the first time in the revolutionary Octal road helmet, Tectal Race SPIN offers protection and functions on a scale never seen before for cyclists of Mountain biking. With the inclusion of SPIN (Shining Pad INside), the patented patented silicone technology system, the helmet is based on the design and construction approach of the entire helmet to offer superior levels of comfort, fit and performance. Other safety features installed in an aramid bridge system for better structural integrity and a reinforced EPS coating. The unibody shell structure supports the integrity of the helmet while ensuring the weight remains low. And with optimized and controlled ventilation through wind tunnel tests, Tectal Race SPIN offers lightweight and reliable protection that will keep you cool as you push your boundaries on the trail.
- Construction of the unibody shell completely wrapped to improve the resistance of the helmet.
- Patent pending integrated helmet with SPIN (Shearing Pad Inside) bearings.
- Highly ventilated thanks to POC's exclusive ventilation design.
- Aramid bridge technology integrated with liner for greater structural integrity.
- High performance shell that covers most of the coating to improve safety and protection from sharp objects.
- Simple and easy adjustment system for a perfect fit.
- Precision straps molded into the lining for extra comfort.
- Glasses clip.
- Adjustable visor.
- Recco reflector.
- Weight: XS-S: 337g.
- Color: lead blue / opaque hydrogen white.