We use proprietary and third-party cookies in order to improve our services. Click here for more detailed information.
Orbea ORCA M20i LTD-D - Black
Usually shipped within 1-2 working days
Orbea Orca M20iLTD-D. The challenge to create the lightest and most elegant bicycle is a competition in which "more is better" and in which every detail must be taken into consideration. In this context, Orca earns by giving less. Less material, invisible cables, greater aerodynamics thanks to reduced section thickness for better performance. We give up a world full of superlative words and where "more is more". By giving "less", we have created an Orca that improves the pedaling experience and your performance, perfecting the essentials when the useless is removed.
- Frame: Orbea Orca carbon OMX Disc, monocoque construction, HS 1,5", BB 386mm, powermeter compatible, Rear Thru Axle 12x142mm, thread M12x2 P1, internal cable routing, EC/DC compatible, OMX specific seat tube.
- Fork steerer: tapered 1-1/8" - 1,5", carbon dropouts, Thru axle 12x100mm, thread M12x2 P1.
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra R8000 34x50t.
- Headset: Acros Alloy 1-1/2" Internal Cable Routing.
- Handlebar: OC2 Road Carbon, reach 80mm, drop 125mm.
- Stem: Orbea ICR -8º.
- Shifters: Shimano ST-8070.
- Brakes: Shimano R8070 Hydraulic Disc.
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra R8000 11-28t 11-Speed.
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050 SS.
- Front derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050.
- Chain: Shimano HG 701.
- Wheels: Vision 40 SC Disc Carbon TLR CL.
- Tyres: Hutchinson Fusion 5 All Season TLR 700x25.
- Pedals: N/A.
- Seatpost: Orbea Orca OMX SB0-25mm.
- Saddle: Selle Italia SLR Boost SuperFlow L Manganese Rail.
- Handlebar: Plugs Orbea Anti-Slippery/Shock Proof.
- Front Hub: OC Thru Axle 12x100mm M12x2 P1.
- Rear Hub: OC Thru Axle 12x142mm M12x2 P1.
- Color: Matte black.