We use proprietary and third-party cookies in order to improve our services. Click here for more detailed information.
Oakley Aro 3 Mips helmet - Dimension Data
Usually shipped within 1-3 working days
Oakley Helmet Aro 3 Mips, Oakley enters the world of cycling helmets with a line of first-class helmets, taking advantage of years of experience in eyewear design and Research & Development in the field of cranial geometry. The fit of the Oakley helmets ensures an adaptation to the perfect garment, without pressure points. The Oakley street helmet model ARO3 is the coolest model in the Oakley range of helmets. Designed with an optimal ventilation system to keep cool even on the most demanding climbs or in the hottest days. The helmet has three front slits extended towards the back, with the addition of two side doors for positioning the glasses.
- The design is designed with the aim of offering an aerodynamic helmet capable of transmitting movement and speed. The helmet becomes part of the body itself, no longer just a part of the cyclist's equipment.
- Oakley has designed the helmet structure with particular attention to the ease of integration with the glasses.
- The system used by Oakley BOA FS1-1 allows a 360 ° adjustable height design and a precise fit, perfect for every occasion.
- The TX1 lace in soft and flexible fabric remains flat on the head, allowing a perfect integration of the glasses. You will forget to wear them.
- ARO3 has a MIPS protection system. The system works with an integrated low-friction layer, designed to reduce the rotational movement transferred to the brain from impacts to the head.
- The interior is in X-Static® anti-microbial fabric. The innovative technology of this fabric inhibits the growth of bacteria on the fabric, eliminating the odor due to the use of the helmet.
- Closure: BOA FS1-1.
- Weight (gr): 260 (M).
- Color: Dimension Data.