We use proprietary and third-party cookies in order to improve our services. Click here for more detailed information.
Met Trenta 3K Carbon helmet - Mat black
Product not saleable in: Australia, New Zealand
Usually shipped within 1-2 working days
For thirty years MET has been making helmets for the very best in the sport of cycling. We’ve learned, refined and developed our products, getting faster, lighter and more comfortable with every generation. We created the MET Trenta to mark this milestone year. Now, there’s a new member of the family, a new standard in helmet design, a new competitive edge for the world’s elite. The construction of the MET Trenta performs better than any other helmet on the market. Met R&D team discovered that the carbon’s elastic modulus allows us to reduce the density of the EPS foam by 20%, without affecting its capacity to absorb energy. The parallel ‘ribs’ are linked from the centre of the helmet by a carbon cage embedded into the liner, making it dramatically lighter compared to a traditional construction. The result is a lightweight, yet better-performing shell that sets a new standard in terms of ventilated helmet manufacture.
- Construction: In-mould polycarbonate shell with EPS liner.
- Inner structure: 3K Carbon cage embedded into liner.
- Fit system: Safe-T Orbital.
- Padding: Hand washable Air Mesh comfort pads.
- Straps and divider: Air lite straps and adjustable divider.
- Be seen: Reflective rear stickers.
- Compatibility: MET USB LED light; DualGel Front Pad.
- Certification: CE.
- Weight: 215 gr (size M).