We use proprietary and third-party cookies in order to improve our services. Click here for more detailed information.
Mavic Crossmax Pro Carbon 27.5 wheels - Black
Usually shipped within 1-2 working days
It costs much more to build an XC wheel with carbon than aluminum, but racer feedback tells us the performance boost doesn’t always live up to the cost. That’s why we engineered the Crossmax Pro Carbon to be significantly lighter and laterally stiffer than alloy, but to also have the same impact resistance and, most importantly, enough vertical compliance to achieve the ride quality synonymous with the Crossmax name. We pushed our exclusive Finite Element Simulation software to the limit to find a carbon layup that would best balance these attributes. To ensure compatibility with the most common XC tire widths (2.1 to 2.25), we created a 23mm hookless rim profile for optimal performance. It is UST compliant for improved traction, puncture resistance and convenience, and the rim is sealed with specifically designed tape. Asymmetric rims balance the spoke tension, using 24 double-butted steel spokes to achieve that sweet spot between lateral stiffness and vertical compliance. At only 1470g in 27.5'' and 1510g in 29'', the Crossmax Pro Carbon meets the demands of pro racers who have ridden them to World Cup podiums. The hubs are compatible with standard (15x100 and 12x142) and Boost dimensions (15x110 and 12x148).
- Rail technical XC trails with confidence and control.
- Full carbon rim provides superior lateral stiffness.
- Enhanced fiber lacing improves vertical compliance.
- Two-cross spoke pattern on the front and rear provides comfort and control.
- Accelerate and climb faster.
- Superlight (1470g in 27.5, 1510g in 29).
- Full carbon hookless rim and UST Tubeless compatibility.
- Get more traction, control and speed from your wheels.
- 23mm internal width (28mm outside) perfectly complements 2.1 to 2.25" tires.