We use proprietary and third-party cookies in order to improve our services. Click here for more detailed information.
Mavic Crossmax Elite 29 wheels - Black
Usually shipped within 1-3 working days
Years of analyzing wheels as a complete system, and testing them under the most demanding XC race conditions, has proven one thing: the reduced inertia of a superlight rim creates huge performance gains. That’s why we engineered the Crossmax Elite with our lightest aluminum rim, the same one used in the Crossmax Pro. The rim is engineered with ISM 4D (Inter Spoke Milling) technology, which machines the rim between each spoke hole to minimize weight without compromising strength. The rim is wider (22mm internal) and features the UST tubeless system for improved traction, reduced risk of punctures and easier tire mounting. QRM hubs deliver smooth, long-lasting performance, and the fast-engaging ITS-4 freehub enhances the quick and dynamic feel. On the scales, the Crossmax Elite leads its category: 1635g in 27.5, and 1715g in 29. And it’s available in Standard (15x100 and 12x142, convertible to quick release) or Boost (15x110 and 12x148) hub spacing in 27.5 and 29 versions.
- Agile XC handling and dynamic ride quality.
- Maxtal rim is both light and strong, with a 22mm internal width rim.
- ISM 4D machining makes the wheel lighter without compromising durability.
- ITS-4 freehub system for faster acceleration.
- Easy-to-use tubeless performance.
- Special rim tape and tubeless valve provides the lightest and simplest way to experience tubeless benefits.
- Better traction and comfort, and a reduced risk of punctures.
- Weight: 1635 grams (Pair 650b/27,5" without tyre).