We use proprietary and third-party cookies in order to improve our services. Click here for more detailed information.
Look Keo Classic 3 Plus pedals
Usually shipped within 1-2 working days
What is the difference between a KEO CLASSIC 3 and a KEO CLASSIC 3 PLUS? The material used for the contact area. The little extra, stainless steel rather than composite, optimizes pedal stiffness and hence the transfer of power from you to your bike. As for the rest, we stick to what works: fast clip in / clip out and easy tension adjustment.
- Large, wide contact area for excellent stability thru the pedal stroke.
- A total weight of 350 grams, all included.
- All of LOOK's expertise at an affordable price.
- Spindle material Chromoly.
- Technology Spring.
- Body material Composite.
- Platform material Stainless steel.
- Platform area 400 mm².
- Platform width 60 mm .
- Weight Pedal 140 gr.
- Weight pair + cleats 350 gr.
- Stack height + cleats 17,8 mm.