We use proprietary and third-party cookies in order to improve our services. Click here for more detailed information.
KOO Open Platinum S sunglasses - Shiny Red
Usually shipped within 1-3 working days
The first collection of Koo glasses is called Open and is designed to integrate seamlessly with all Kask helmets. The Koo Open Platinum are 100% Made in Italy, have frame made of polycarbonate with 12 different colors, such that they can be combined with helmet, clothing or bicycle.
Designed to withstand all weather conditions, also brought in race by Jeremy Powers (cyclocross champion Elite USA) and Matt Hanson (triathlete at Ironman World Championships).
- Extra photocromatic lens included.
- Frame made of polycarbonate in 12 colors, can be combined with all helmet, clothing or bicycle.
- Removable Zeiss lenses with an ingenious release system.
- 100% Made in Italy.
- Designed to ensure the best possible visual horizon, minimizing contact with face.
- The rods bent by turning on the hub.
- Very flexible, rods are extremely comfortable.
- Nose pad in soft rubber adjustable in two positions (also a smaller hake).
- Airflow Active System, the frame and the Zeiss lenses may be inclined in three different positions, to allow the best air flow, avoiding misting and enabling the rider to have an optimal vision field.
- It contains two lenses (a transparent and a mirror), and a smaller nose pad replacement.
- Small size.