We use proprietary and third-party cookies in order to improve our services. Click here for more detailed information.
Kask Protone Helmets - Blue Ltd
Usually shipped within 1-3 working days
Kask Protone helmet weighs only 215 grams and features 3D Dry padding with a multi-level open cell construction process to offer greater comfort. It has a removable and washable inner padding, made with CoolMax® fabrics treated with the Sanitized® antimicrobial process. KASK also continues to use its Multi In-Mold technology to create a polycarbonate coating for the upper shell, the base ring and the back of the helmet shell. All this is added to the internal polystyrene shell with KASK's In-Molding technology to improve the absorption of the shell's shocks. Its reinforced structure further reduces the risk of breaking the shell following an impact.
- Eco chinstrap: the chin strap is hypoallergenic and washable eco-leather. Soft to the touch, it avoids irritation to the skin and, adjustable in length, improves the comfort of the fit.
- Bag: helmet bag.
- 3d dry: 3D dry three-dimensional padding based on the open cell multilayer construction methodology: high technology for maximum comfort and excellent performance.
- Coolmax: internal padding in coolmax® fabric composed of two layers and an open cell filter, removable and washable.
- Frame: reinforcement frame for greater mechanical resistance. In the event of a collision, it prevents the helmet from breaking into several parts.
- In molding: the "in-molding" technology, combining the polystyrene inner shell with the polycarbonate outer shell, ensures greater shock absorption capacity.
- Mit: the mit technology, applied to all models of the kask cycling line, guarantees greater safety and complete protection thanks to the polycarbonate cover of the cap on the upper part, on the base perimeter ring and on the rear.
- Octo regulator: micrometric rubber wheel for an excellent fit.
- Ergonomic and skeletal arms designed to guarantee the best fit and maximum lightness.
- Oscillating back rests equipped with internal gel to ensure maximum comfort, designed to ensure 180 ° oscillation, guaranteeing perfect adherence to any type of neck.
- Sanitized: antibacterial and antimicrobial sanitized treatment applied to the fabric of the padding.
- Visibility: reflective stickers for maximum safety even in low light conditions.
- Color: blue Ltd.