We use proprietary and third-party cookies in order to improve our services. Click here for more detailed information.
Kask KOO Open Cube Sunglasses - Anthracite Cherry
Usually shipped within 1-2 working days
After the success of the Open model, here are the Open Cube glasses, with an open polycarbonate frame (in two sizes and 12 colors) and easily removable Zeiss lenses, with ideal color spectra for road and MTB. The new Koo Open Cube eyewear inherits part of the Open technical equipment, but with open frames below. Made in Italy, the Open Cube weighs 30 grams, are equipped with a micrometer set-up of the temples and a soft rubber nosepiece adjustable on two positions (a smaller nose piece is also included as standard).
- Zeiss lenses are available in three new colors: infrared (for racing bikes), ultra white and red mirrored (for mountain bikes).
- Frame made of polycarbonate in 12 colors, can be combined with all helmet, clothing or bicycle.
- Removable Zeiss lenses with an ingenious release system.
- 100% Made in Italy.
- Designed to ensure the best possible visual horizon, minimizing contact with face.
- The rods bent by turning on the hub.
- Very flexible, rods are extremely comfortable.
- Nose pad in soft rubber adjustable in two positions (also a smaller hake).
- Airflow Active System, the frame and the Zeiss lenses may be inclined in three different positions, to allow the best air flow, avoiding misting and enabling the rider to have an optimal vision field.
- It contains two lenses (a transparent and a mirror), and a smaller nose pad replacement.