We use proprietary and third-party cookies in order to improve our services. Click here for more detailed information.
Gore C7 Gore-Tex Shakedry Stretch jacket
Usually shipped within 1-3 working days
GORE® C7 GORE-TEX® SHAKEDRY™ Stretch Jacket
The GORE® C7 GORE-TEX® SHAKEDRY™ Stretch Jacket brings together the lightweight, breathable, and durably waterproof GORE-TEX® SHAKEDRY™ Fabric and combines it with the new GORE-TEX® Fabric with stretch technology.
This low force stretchable material is a new kind of GORE-TEX® fabric that means we can create a jacket with a closer, more aerodynamic fit whilst still being durably waterproof.
Together, these two technologies synergize to produce a cycling jacket with unbeatable performance.
- GORE-TEX® SHAKEDRY™ Fabric’s unique persistent beading surface provides durable waterproofness as water simply shakes off.
- New stretch panels provide a snug and aerodynamic fit whilst ensuring great comfort and freedom of movement.
- Improved breathability reduces moisture-trapping air pockets under the jacket whilst remaining entirely windproof.
- Provides the complete waterproof protection of a hard shell, without any of the movement hindering restriction or bulk.
- Extremely light weight with minimal pack volume.
- A distinctive look highlighting the technical features of the jacket.
GORE-TEX® FABRICWITH STRETCH TECHNOLOGY
New GORE-TEX® Fabric with Stretch Technology has been engineered to create a closer fitting and more sculpted jacket. By carefully and strategically placing these panels alongside GORE-TEX® SHAKEDRY™ Fabric, the overall weight of the jacket is kept very low, but the bulk and noise of the jacket is reduced.
The result is a closely fitting jacket that will flap less in the wind, hug the body closer, and provide unrestricted movement while undertaking training or racing.
The GORE-TEX® Fabric with Stretch Technology panels are placed in key positions. Under the arms and on the upper back means a rider can move from riding on the tops of their bars or in the hoods, to a fully tucked aerodynamic position in the drops and the jacket will respond by matching that position.
On the front of the jacket, stretch panels above the hips reduce the amount the jacket will move during normal pedalling. This has a twofold effect. Firstly, the noise of the jacket is reduced greatly, and secondly, chaffing and rubbing is minimized because there is less bunching of material.
This close fitting and sculpted jacket combines the fit of your favorite jersey with the protection of GORE-TEX® material. Reducing the bulk of the jacket results in higher comfort while riding, allowing unrestricted movement while cycling.
- Long back
- New GORE-TEX® Material with stretch technology to provide freedom of movement
- Minimal pack volume
- GORE-TEX® Active Product: Lightweight, extremely breathable, durably waterproof and windproof
- Reflective print
- Ergonomically shaped collar
- Reflective logo
- Cool 5° - 15°C
- NO BACKPACK USAGE
- EXTREMELY BREATHABLE
- MAIN FABRIC: GORE-TEX®MEMBRANE
- SHELL INSIDE: 100% POLYAMIDE
- STRETCH FABRIC: 37% POLYAMIDE
- 44% POLYESTER
- 19% ELASTANE
- Machine wash warm 40°C
- Do not bleach.
- Tumble dry at low heat at permanent press settings
- Do not iron.
- Do not dryclean.