We use proprietary and third-party cookies in order to improve our services. Click here for more detailed information.
Giro Chamber II MTB Shoes - Black grey
Usually shipped within 1-2 working days
The Chamber II shoe offers the best aspects of our World Cup-winning EWS and DH, the water-resistant and incredibly resistant microfibre upper with a full Vibram® Megagrip ™ rubber sole and a 10 mm pitch cleat stop. A greater setback allows you to place the pedals further back under the arch of the foot to reduce fatigue and improve positioning for the technical terrain. The interior has also been updated with a Tri-Mold construction that optimizes the rigidity and flexibility for each area of the foot. The result is a new level of performance that goes better from top to bottom, with the right amount of flex for uphill thrust, incredible pedaling efficiency and a better connection to the pedals.
- Water-resistant breathable microfiber.
- Closure with lacing with upper strap.
- Reinforcements in rubber tip and heel.
- Rockprint ™ details for longer life.
- Vibram® Megagrip ™ high traction full sole.
- Tri-Molded SPD® compatible with 10mm retraction (compared to the standard Giro MTB shoe).
- EVA midsole optimized to improve sensitivity and cushioning of the pedal.
- Flexible forefoot area for walki.
- Footbed in molded EVA DH with arch support.
- Weight 510 grams (size 43).