We use proprietary and third-party cookies in order to improve our services. Click here for more detailed information.
Gaerne Carbon G.Chrono+ Shoes - Yellow
Usually shipped within 1-2 working days
This new cycling shoe has been studied down to the smallest detail to fulfill the expectations of even the most demanding cyclist.
- Comfort: it has no pressure points thanks to the innovative Boa closure system which guarantees accuracy, durability and comfort. The closure system consists of two micro adjustable BOA L6 reels and cable made of stainless steel. The combination of these elements allows the rider to obtain uniform fastening and greater air circulation on the front of the foot is possible.
- Boa Technology guarantees the reels and the cables of the BOA closing system for the entire useful life of the product.
- Breathability: The upper is made of microfiber with laser-drilling. Together with the new anatomical tongue the shoe provides excellent breathability and a perfect climate for the rider.
- This shoe is designed with the TSS technology "Tarsal Support System" to ensure the perfect position of the foot inside the shoe, obtaining a rounded and more efficient pedal stroke.
- Heel Cup: All-new injection-molded anatomic heel-cup will not deform or weaken. With it’s anti-tendonitis form and internal non-slip treatment it allows for the best foot stability and control.
- Reflective inserts provide maximum visibility in low-light conditions.
- EPS Comfort Insole: Internal anatomical insole with tarsal area support to grant comfort and pedaling efficiency. The insole is perforated for optimum microclimate inside the shoe.
- Sole: The new full carbon sole "EPS Light Weight Full Carbon Sole" guarantees absolute lightness and rigidity. The ultra-thin thickness of the carbon allows the foot to be positioned at a minimal distance from the pedal, thus allowing maximum power whilst pedaling without loss of energy. Sole is compatible with all clipless pedals.
- Two channels positioned in the sole ensure perfect ventilation to the foot during use.
- Non-slip rubber inserts in the front and back of the sole provide security whilst walking. The rear insert is replaceable.