We use proprietary and third-party cookies in order to improve our services. Click here for more detailed information.
FSA K-Force Light MTB 29 Wheels
Usually shipped within 1-2 working days
Light, hand-built and highly versatile, the tubeless-compatible K-Force wheels mate advanced carbon fiber rims with ceramic cartridge bearings. They’re just 1464g a pair. And at 26.1mm wide and 25mm deep, rim strength is superb; the asymmetric design is so deep it’s almost square. They’re compatible with disc-equipped cyclocross and gravel bikes, too.
The front hub takes 9mm QR or 15mm thru-axles, and holds 24 straight-pull aero spokes in a two-cross pattern. The 24-spoke rear hub boasts a 6-pawl aluminum freehub for instant engagement, and runs on a double row of ceramic bearings. It’s available for Shimano 9-11 speed or SRAM 11-speed, and compatible with 135mm QR and 142mm thru-axles.
Also included are alloy QR axles and a Stan’s No Tubes kit. Red anodised hubs and strong, modern graphics on the unidirectional carbon rims further set these wheels apart from the following pack.
- 29' wheels.
- Artisan built by hand.
- Tubeless-compatible carbon fiber rims.
- Ceramic cartridge bearings for ultimate performance and ease of maintenance.
- 24 straight-pull aero spokes per wheel.
- Compatible with cyclocross and gravel bikes.
- Shimano or SRAM XD freehub.
- Weight: 1464g.
- 6-bolt disc mounts.
- 21.5mm inner rims in UD carbon fiber.
- 6-pawl aluminum freehub.
- 9mm QR and 15mm/142 thru-axle compatible.