We use proprietary and third-party cookies in order to improve our services. Click here for more detailed information.
DotOut Dual Gripper Bib Shorts - Black
Usually shipped within 1-3 working days
Technical and performing, the Dual Gripper summer cycling dungaree for men is constructed with four fabrics to give the best grip, freedom of movement, maximum breathability and quick drying. It is characterized by the innovative dual-grip construction of the lower leg, designed for maximum comfort and maximum hold without compression. The leg bottom has two different grips: at the front a reinforced edge on the selvages with a grip effect on the skin, an effect given by the elastomer directly during the weaving phase of the fabric. An intermediate mesh area to ensure greater breathability, while, at the rear, the variable tension shuttle fabric ensures maximum stability. The elastic mesh on the back promotes maximum breathability and supports any movement; the microfibre straps dry quickly.The innovative Dot Free-fit System divider ensures the stability of the dungaree to the body and maintains the optimal positioning of the shoulder straps.The salopette for its ergonomics together with the characteristics of the pad is part of the category "Ultra Distance" . The dungaree mounts the anatomical Dot Pro pad, made of fixed density foam (120) for a comfortable stability in the saddle. The innovative fabric that covers it improves microcirculation and has an excellent thermoregulation capacity.
- Preformed anatomic construction.
- Ultra-flat stitching.
- Anatomical waistband.
- Suspenders in elastic microfibre with variable tension.
- Divider Dot Free-Fit System anatomic for the stability of the dungarees to the body and the optimal position of the shoulder straps during the movement.
- Front leg bottom cut in vivo with vertical gripping print.
- Dot Gripper direct on the fabric that ensures perfect tightness and stability during movement.
- Back leg bottom in Dot Tube Plus cut in vivo for optimal sealing without compression.
- Dot Pro pad in fixed density foam for comfortable stability on the saddle.
- Dot Mesh X-Light.
- Dot Hot X-Light.