We use proprietary and third-party cookies in order to improve our services. Click here for more detailed information.
Dotout Cruiser Wool Light jacket - Black grey
Usually shipped within 1-3 working days
Cruiser Wool Light is a part thermal merino wool cycling jacket for man that packs in technical innovation, unique trendsetting style and a form-fitting, ergonomic fit. Made with a wind- and waterproof, stretchy, technical face fabric with 100% Merino wool mesh next to the skin. It is part of Dot Wool Project. The innovative Dot Sandwich construction featuring two separate fabrics delivers optimally controlled breathability and warmth so it dries faster, avoiding the “chill” effect. Merino wool inside the jacket naturally regulates temperature, while the technical face fabric guarantees waterproof and windproof protection. The breathable thermal stretch fabric back is designed for maximum breathability. Thanks to its fantastic features, this jacket is part of Dotout's long season line of clothing designed for spring/fall weather. Wear with light or heavy mid layers to get maximum use from the jacket throughout the year, even in colder weather.
- Preformed anatomic construction.
- Dot Sandwich construction: waterproof Dot Water X-Light front face fabric and 100% Merino net wool Dot Wool Compact Warm Mesh inner fabric.
- Back in elastic thermal Dot Cold Warm fabric.
- Anatomic neck.
- Outer sleeves bottom with stretch cuffs perfectly fitting to wrists, designed to prevent the air coming in and ensure thermal protection.
- Rear waist gripper in Dot Tube Plus with nonslip applications for perfect adherence to bibshorts.
- Open-end front zipper with Dotout self-locking tab.
- Front lasered zip garage in windproof Dot Air X-Light fabric.
- 3 rear pockets, including a Dot Safe zipped reflective waterproof pocket to protect electronic devices.
- Hi-viz reflective details.