We use proprietary and third-party cookies in order to improve our services. Click here for more detailed information.
Compressport Full Ultralight Socks - IronMan Black
Usually shipped within 1-2 working days
This full sock is a hit in sportswear adopted by that IRONMAN® triathletes for whom an ultra-light version has been specifically designed. In these full socks they look for improved venous return, muscle oxygenation, toxin elimination and freshness!
These full socks were first tested during the extreme heat races of Kona. Adopted since, because of their medical technologies and physiological benefits, they come back as a full-fledged 22 grams-product made in an ultra-ventilated and ultra-light mesh that keeps the feet and calves dry and cool, while compressing the muscles for better blood flow and better performance.
In a single pair of full ultra-light socks, COMPRESSPORT®concentrates the technologies mastered in both the Pro Racing Socks Ultra-light and the Full Socks to give a foot gear that suits long distance racers: trail runners, triathletes, cyclists.
- Nothing better than feet that breathe in the shoes and feel light! The ultra-fine mesh used here guarantees optimal ventilation and extreme lightness.
- Eight 3D-dots that acupressure on eight micro areas of your feet, will stimulate blood circulation.
- The 3D.Dots protect the Achilles tendon and the malleolus area. Shocks are easily absorbed, limiting muscle pulling.
- In these ultra-light full socks, muscle fatigue is delayed. Recovery after effort is thus reached faster.
- Maximum grip is guaranteed due to the 3D.Dots acupunctured-technology. You won`t slip during effort and blood circulation is stimulated.
- These socks do not retain water and wick out moisture.
- The socks being positioned around the arch of the foot, compression stimulates venous return, strengthens stride posture and limits curvatures.
- The toe piece fits ergonomically; your toes are neither smothered nor compressed during effort.
- Its seamless and elastic-less upper layer does not pressurise your leg.