We use proprietary and third-party cookies in order to improve our services. Click here for more detailed information.
Cannondale F-Si 2019 Carbon 5 - Green
Usually shipped within 1-2 working days
F-Si has always been about pushing the limits of what an XC hardtail is capable of, and the new version pushes it harder and further than ever. No other hardtail descends as fast, climbs as nimbly, or kicks harder, smoother. With the otherworldly performance of the new Lefty Ocho, you’ve got a whole-new level of XC capability, tailor-made to feed the needs of the XC obsessed.At just 900 grams (size Med, with all paint and hardware), the all-new F-Si is the lightest mountain bike frame Cannondale has ever made. It shaves 80 grams off the previous F-Si, and when you factor in the svelte new Lefty Ocho, you save a whopping 330 grams on the frame and fork (that's around 3/4 of a pound for you imperial folks). Pretty impressive.
What’s even more impressive is that, rather than chasing marketing grams, our engineers focused on features that deliver real performance benefits out on the course. Features like Ai and OutFront, or improved compliance, or improved durability. That’s what wins races, not saving the weight of a few sips of water. Lighten up right, with the all-new F-Si.
The all-new Lefty Ocho is the smoothest, stiffest ultra-light XC fork ever made. It floats through chop and steers through the choss like nothing else.
Silky smooth and unfazed no matter how hard you push it. Happy to get in as deep as you dare. Its extra-long fork offset pairs up with the F-Si’s new, slacker 69° head angle to create OutFront geometry, giving you extra stability to charge the downs, with full XC agility on the ups. Helping the F-Si track perfectly through whatever you throw it into.
- Frame: ALL-NEW F-Si, BallisTec Carbon, SAVE, PF30A, tapered head tube, Speed Release 12mm thru axle, Ai Offset.
- Fork: RockShox Reba RL, 100mm, Solo Air, 15x110, tapered steerer, 51mm offset .
- Wheels: WTB STX i23 TCS, 28h, tubeless ready.
- Hubs: Formula 15x110 front, 12x148 rear w/ HG driver.
- Spokes: DT Swiss Champion (Ai Offset dish - rear).
- Tires: Schwalbe Racing Ray Performance 29 x 2.25 "front, Racing Ralph Performance 2.25" rear, Addix Compound, tubeless ready.
- Pedals: Not Included.
- Crankset: Truvativ Stylo 6K, 34T, Ai Custom.
- Central movement: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30.
- Chain: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed.
- Sprockets: SRAM PG-1230, NX Eagle, 11-50, 12-speed.
- Rear derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle.
- Gear shift levers: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed.
- Handlebar: Cannondale C3 Flat, 6061 double-butted Alloy, 8-degree sweep, 760mm.
- Knobs: Cannondale Locking Grips.
- Stem: Cannondale C3, 3D Forged 6061 Alloy, 1-1 / 8 ", 31.8, 7-degree.
- Headset: Integrated, 1-1 / 8 to 1.5 ", sealed angular contact bearings (Integrated steer stop size small only).
- Brakes: Shimano MT500 hydro disc, 160 / 160mm RT66 rotors.
- Brake levers: Shimano MT500 hydro disc.
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop shallow sport, steel rails.
- Seatpost: Cannondale C3, 7075 Alloy, 27.2 x 400mm.
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL.
- Extras: Speed Release rear axle.
- Color: Green.