We use proprietary and third-party cookies in order to improve our services. Click here for more detailed information.
Assos FF1 RS Spring Fall jacket - Black
Usually shipped within 1-2 working days
Assos FF1 RS Spring Fall jacket, some consider this garment a softshell jacket reduced to the essentials, while for others it is a refined thermal shirt with long sleeves. Assos shares both points of view: it is a long-sleeved layer designed to provide the right protection and the perfect fit to face the races at full speed. It takes little for the layers worn to deal with the autumn and spring freshness to be excessive, especially when the maximum level of effort is being reached. The RS Jacket was created precisely for these circumstances, complete with the racing Fit aerodynamic cut, raglan sleeves, simple cuffs and high collar. The cut of the jacket guided the choice of materials, because a fit that turns into a second skin is accentuated by elastic fabrics that wrap around the arms and torso. The front panel is equipped with the Stratagon Ultra material capable of counteracting cold air and rain thanks to its 2-layer membrane in taped polyurethane. In practice it is flexible, breathable and capable of regulating the internal temperature when you use all the energy at your disposal. To add a touch of thermal insulation, Assos used the bidirectional elasticity Craq fabric along the upper part of the arms, together with the Simesh fabric in the rear central panel and on the lower sides of the arms, to increase breathability. The tripartite pocket system was used in the back which keeps the content safe.
- Stratagon Ultra: a patented 2L windproof and highly breathable softshell built with a bonded PU membrane for greater water repellency, maximizing insulation and minimizing space requirements. Weight: 150 g / m2; Breathability: MVP 19,000 g / m2 / 24 hours; Water column:> 10,000 mm; Elasticity: Bistretch.
- Craq: a circular knit fabric developed to absorb moisture, add light insulation and offer a second-skin racing fit.
- Simesh: this elastic material on the armpits ensures high levels of ventilation. It is a quick-drying circular mesh with single-section, complete with built-in odor control.
- Wave on the waist 2W: the stitched waist construction preserves the natural stretch of the front panel fabric, free of elastic material.
- Triple ramp pockets: panels of flexible fabric sewn into each of the three pockets create "covers" for the load, covering the contents for greater safety and stability.
- Full length zip: temperature adjustment courtesy of a slight full length zip with camlock.
- Raglan Cut: sleeve design without traditional seams on the shoulders, which continues up to the neck for greater freedom of movement.
- RacingFit: a narrower and slightly more compressive fit than our normal Fit options. It may seem restrictive out of the driving position but it looks like a second skin while driving, resulting in greater comfort and less resistance.