We use proprietary and third-party cookies in order to improve our services. Click here for more detailed information.
Assos Equipe RS S9 bib short - Red
Usually shipped within 1-2 working days
Thanks to six years of technological developments and the most advanced race padding ever, the Equipe RS S9 shoulder straps are a real revolution, giving you unprecedented stability and comfort during your most demanding sprinting activities. The S9 represent the future of race comfort, created on the basis of a whole new concept, designed entirely from the beginning. With years of testing and the opinions obtained by those cyclists who have reached the highest levels in the discipline, Assos remains of the opinion that the most advanced technology on which the bases are based is as important as the structure that accompanies it. Consider the elbow bends, the rides in the saddle and on the feet and all those hours of body movements that significantly affect the shorts and the operation of the pads, thus affecting the comfort offered. To solve these problems, Assos used the A-Lock Engineering system, their new support system made up of proprietary technologies and fabrics that work together to provide stability to the shorts and keep the pad in place. The S9 generation incorporates
just two panels, with the first of the two in the shape of a butterfly that wraps the legs entirely, then converging in the back so as to form our new structureergoBox. This design actually holds the seat back in place and wraps the legs with the incredibly comfortable Type.441 fabric, developed specifically to offer you a compressive hold and a velvety comfort. After that, Assos has added their exclusive rollBar system, which emulates the anti-roll bars of racing cars using the straps of the straps to stabilize the pad every time you approach a curve by shifting body weight from right to
left. Each belt is sewn directly over the pad, to ensure it is constantly under preload pressure. The straps of the straps were also redesigned using a calibrated elasticity everywhere, with the back part using a single section of elastic material, folded over itself, and forming an A-shaped structure on the back. This generates an imitated vertical elasticity in order to guarantee greater stability. On the front, the straps are made of a more flexible material, made of an antibacterial carbon fiber weave, to wipe away perspiration and ensure that they remain flat. limited to ensure greater stability. On the front, the straps are made of a more flexible material, made of an antibacterial carbon fiber weave, to wipe away perspiration and ensure that they remain flat. Assos also focused on a single-case design, an evolution of the established Team Evo, which gave us the freedom to re-evaluate which are the most important elements to obtain an optimized race pad. Assos has reduced the overall surface to reduce the weight, used the superAir microShock foam with 3D waffle, incorporated their kraterCooler system to increase the flow of air in the front, and took additional measures to fix the back to the back through the stabilizer patented horizontal. The result? Comfort signed ASSOS, stabilized.
- A-Lock Engineering: racingFit S9 system composed of new technologies and fabrics that work in harmony to provide stability to the shorts and keeps the back in place.
- Butterfly design: the main fabric panel completely wraps the lower back and legs, then converging into the back. The presence of a reduced number of seams ensures a more uniform hold, lower weight and improved comfort.
- Type.441: A patented 40 tension warp knit, developed specifically for compressive strength and velvety comfort. 200 g / m2, UPF 50+, anti-sweat (idroFil fastDry), iceColor, odorControl system, and extremely resistant.
- RollBar: a patented system, designed to offer support, which emulates the anti-roll bars of racing cars using the straps of the straps in order to stabilize the pad and keep it in place whenever you face a curve shifting body weight from right to left.
- ErgoBox: a construction with a square design that effectively frames the back in the back, encasing it for greater stability.
- Xbib in carbon: a single section of elastic material, folded on itself, which forms a support structure A, which generates limited vertical elasticity in the rear part. Just above the X junction we used a more flexible material, incorporating a carbon fiber antibacterial weave, to drive away perspiration and ensure that it remains flat on the front.
- ZeroWaist: a belt with ribbed edge reinforced with raw cut that offers the best possible transition between the body and the fabric panel. Greater comfort with less pressure.
- Ultra-light anti-slip system for the legs: a light silicone treatment incorporated into the fabric used in the strips on the legs, serves to reduce the bulk caused by the fabric and keep the shorts in place without exerting excessive pressure.
- Reducing the number of stitches by 30%: flat seams everywhere and in smaller numbers, the recipe for higher comfort and a reduction in overall weight (180 g).
- Mod.Dep S9 Basalt: a layer that enhances the upper body, in antibacterial microfibre, available in a range of three-dimensional basaltic colors. A tribute to the lava rock that gives us strength, stability and courage.
- SuperAir microShock foam: an ultra-lightweight foam with an open cellular structure with a composition able to cushion the blows and return to the original position, filling the empty spaces every time you change position in the saddle by shifting the weight.
- 3D waffle: a patented three-layer perforated foam that increases breathability and eliminates excess weight.
- Design with reduced surface: the surface of the back is reduced compared to the previous design of the Evo Evo so as to lose a few more grams.
- GoldenGate: a patented technology that interrupts the seams along both side panels of the pad, offering a more three-dimensional freedom of movement in this delicate part subject to rotational movements.
- Horizontal stabilizer: a patented central seam that fixes the back of the pad to the outer fabric, thus preventing it from moving whenever you are standing up.
- kraterCooler: system with small holes in the front of the caseback to increase airflow so that your most delicate areas remain cool.